Issue 21 brings the curtain down on the Vanarama National League North campaign at The Jakemans Stadium, with the former Radcliffe Olympic defender gracing the cover.
United chairman David Newton pens the boardroom column, while the likes of manager Adam Murray and physiotherapist Rhys Cox sign off for the summer too.
The 'Big Interview' focuses on goalkeeper Ross Durrant, while 'Come Dine With Me' and 'Twenty Questions' profile defenders Josh Robinson and Tom Batchelor respectively.
Copies are priced £3 each and are available from sellers inside and outside the stadium, plus the ticket office and club shop.
INSIDE ON SATURDAY…
Updated 10:36 - 21 Apr 2017 by Craig Singleton
- From the Boardroom with chairman David Newton.
- Manager’s Thoughts with Adam Murray.
- Treatment Room Update with Rhys Cox.
- Commercial Corner with Craig Singleton.
- Big Interview with Ross Durrant.
- Come Dine With Me with Josh Robinson.
- Twenty Questions with Tom Batchelor.
- Action Replay v Kidderminster Harriers and Gloucester City.
- Setting the Scene (including Numbers Game).
- Opponents Spotlight on AFC Fylde.
- Ten Things with Chris Williams.
- Media View with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Ten to Tackle with Richard Collins.
- BUSA Update with Glen Chapman.
- On This Day (April 22).
- Youth Perspective with Martyn Bunce.
- U21s and Centre of Excellence with Lewis Thorogood.
- Girls RTC with Lee Rostron.
- United in the Community with Ceri Jackson.
- Fixtures and Results 2016-2017.
- Vanarama National League North Review.
- Forthcoming Fixtures Preview.
- Junior Pilgrims
- Stats Zone.
- Players and Pitch Sponsorship (and Presentations).