Featuring goalkeeper George Willis on the front cover, an interview with midfielder Jamie McGuire and a new 'First and Last' feature with defender Taron Hare, the new-look matchday programme has plenty on offer for all readers.
United chairman David Newton, manager Adam Murray, secretary Craig Singleton and head of youth Martyn Bunce all pen their first columns of the season too.
Regular columnists Duncan Browne and Adam Shergold are joined by newcomer Pete Brooksbank.
Copies are priced £3 each and are available from sellers inside and outside the stadium, plus the ticket office and club shop, from 6.00pm on Tuesday.
INSIDE ON TUESDAY…
Updated 09:57 - 8 Aug 2017 by Craig Singleton
- From The Boardroom with chairman David Newton.
- The Manager with Adam Murray.
- Treatment Room Update with Rhys Cox.
- Commercial Corner with Craig Singleton.
- Player Interview with Jamie McGuire
- First and Last with Taron Hare.
- Action Replay v Barrow and Grimsby Town.
- Setting the Scene (including Numbers Game).
- Opponents Spotlight on Alfreton Town.
- President's Gallery with John Blackwell.
- Essential Alfreton Town with Chris Williams.
- Media View with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- Ten to Tackle with Richard Collins.
- BUSA Update with Glen Chapman.
- Fan-tasy Pilgrims with Michael Burgess.
- Classic Encounter v Alfreton Town.
- On This Day (August 8).
- Youth Perspective with Martyn Bunce.
- Girls RTC with Holly Maidens.
- United in the Community with Ceri Jackson.
- Fixtures and Results 2017-2018.
- Vanarama National League North Review.
- Forthcoming Fixtures Preview.
- Junior Pilgrims
- Stats Zone.
- Players and Pitch Sponsorship (and Presentations).