Issue 7, featuring midfielder David Norris on the front cover, is packed full of all the latest news, views, features and photograph from all aspects of life at The Jakemans Stadium.
United chairman David Newton provides the boardroom perspective, while manager Craig Elliott reflects on the Pilgrims' inconsistent start to the campaign.
Player-based articles feature Nicky Walker, Spencer Harris and Andre Johnson.
Copies will be on sale from all entrances to the stadium from 1.00pm on Saturday (priced £3).
INSIDE ISSUE 7…
Updated 14:43 - 11 Oct 2018 by Craig Singleton
- From the Boardroom with chairman David Newton.
- From the Dugout with manager Craig Elliott.
- Treatment Room Update with sports therapist Tom Chapman.
- Player Interview with Nicky Walker.
- My Favourite with Spencer Harris.
- Back to my Roots with Andre Johnson.
- Opponents Spotlight on Blyth Spartans.
- Bluffer's Guide to Blyth Spartans with Chris Williams.
- Action Replay v Peterborough Sports and Curzon Ashton.
- Commercially Speaking with Craig Singleton.
- Statistically Speaking with Christian James.
- Pilgrims Puzzler with Richard Collins.
- Media Viewpoint with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- Community Foundation with Ceri Jackson.
- Youth Review with Lee Mitchell.
- Ladies Football Club with Holly Maidens.
- BUSA Update with Glen Chapman.
- Scene Setter v Blyth Spartans.
- From the Archives v Blyth Spartans (and October 13).
- Statistics and Sponsors 2018-2019.
- Closing Shot.