The Quakers arrive in town on Saturday and United’s popular matchday programme will be available prior to kick-off at 3.00pm.
United director Chris Cook is on boardroom duty, while you can read the latest thoughts of manager Adam Murray, secretary Craig Singleton and youth team boss Martyn Bunce among various columnists.
The 'Big Interview' focuses on full-back Jan Yeomans, while 'Come Dine With Me' and 'Twenty Questions' profile striker Gregg Smith and midfielder Herve Pepe-Ngoma respectively.
Copies are priced £3 each and are available from sellers inside and outside the stadium, plus the ticket office and club shop, from 1.00pm on Saturday.
INSIDE ON SATURDAY...
Updated 10:16 - 17 Feb 2017 by Craig Singleton
- From the Boardroom with director Chris Cook.
- Manager’s Thoughts with Adam Murray.
- Commercial Corner with Craig Singleton.
- Big Interview with Jan Yeomans.
- Come Dine With Me with Gregg Smith.
- Twenty Questions with Herve Pepe-Ngoma.
- Action Replay v Tamworth and Harrogate Town.
- Setting the Scene (including Numbers Game).
- Opponents Spotlight on Darlington 1883.
- Ten Things with Chris Williams.
- Media View with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Ten to Tackle with Richard Collins.
- BUSA Update with Glen Chapman.
- On This Day (February 18).
- Youth Perspective with Martyn Bunce.
- U21s and Centre of Excellence with Lewis Thorogood.
- Girls RTC with Holly Maidens.
- United in the Community with Ceri Jackson.
- Fixtures and Results 2016-2017.
- Vanarama National League North Review.
- Forthcoming Fixtures Preview.
- Junior Pilgrims
- Stats Zone.
- Players and Pitch Sponsorship (and Presentations).