Full-back Kalern Thomas features on the front cover, with vice-chairman Neil Kempster the director on boardroom notes duty ahead of Wednesday's fans' forum.
The 'Big Interview' focuses on midfielder Adam Chapman, while 'Come Dine With Me' and 'Twenty Questions' profile goalkeeper Ross Durrant and midfielder Shane Clarke respectively.
Copies are priced £3 each and are available from sellers inside and outside the stadium, plus the ticket office and club shop.
INSIDE ON EASTER MONDAY...
Updated 12:59 - 16 Apr 2017 by Craig Singleton
- From the Boardroom with vice-chairman Neil Kempster.
- Manager’s Thoughts with Adam Murray.
- Treatment Room Update with Rhys Cox.
- Commercial Corner with Craig Singleton.
- Big Interview with Adam Chapman.
- Come Dine With Me with Ross Durrant.
- Twenty Questions with Shane Clarke.
- Action Replay v Brackley Town and AFC Telford United.
- Setting the Scene (including Numbers Game).
- Opponents Spotlight on Gloucester City.
- Ten Things with Chris Williams.
- Media View with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Ten to Tackle with Richard Collins.
- BUSA Update with Glen Chapman.
- On This Day (April 17).
- Youth Perspective with Martyn Bunce.
- U21s and Centre of Excellence with Lewis Thorogood.
- Girls RTC with Lee Rostron.
- United in the Community with Ceri Jackson.
- Fixtures and Results 2016-2017.
- Vanarama National League North Review.
- Forthcoming Fixtures Preview.
- Junior Pilgrims
- Stats Zone.
- Players and Pitch Sponsorship (and Presentations).