Issue 2 for the visit of Spennymoor Town is packed full of new-look content, including an interview with Jordan Keane, who scored his first goal for the Pilgrims on Tuesday evening, and 'First and Last' with Ashley Hemmings.
United vice-chairman Neil Kempster is on programme notes duty for the first time this season.
Copies are priced £3 each and are available from sellers inside and outside the stadium, plus the ticket office and club shop, from 1.00pm on Saturday.
INSIDE ON SATURDAY…
Updated 12:31 - 11 Aug 2017 by Craig Singleton
- From The Boardroom with vice-chairman Neil Kempster.
- The Manager with Adam Murray.
- Treatment Room Update with Rhys Cox.
- Commercial Corner with Craig Singleton.
- Player Interview with Jordan Keane.
- First and Last with Ashley Hemmings.
- Action Replay v Southport and Alfreton Town.
- Setting the Scene (including Numbers Game).
- Opponents Spotlight on Spennymoor Town.
- President's Gallery with John Blackwell.
- Essential Spennymoor Town with Chris Williams.
- Media View with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- Ten to Tackle with Richard Collins.
- BUSA Update with Pat Everitt.
- Fan-tasy Pilgrims with Mark Sampson.
- Team Photograph 2017-2018.
- On This Day (August 12).
- Youth Perspective with Martyn Bunce.
- Boston United Ladies with Nick Reeson.
- Girls RTC with Holly Maidens.
- United in the Community with Ceri Jackson.
- Fixtures and Results 2017-2018.
- Vanarama National League North Review.
- Forthcoming Fixtures Preview.
- Junior Pilgrims
- Stats Zone.
- Players and Pitch Sponsorship (and Presentations).