Sales will get under way at 10.00am on Monday (April 29), with prices frozen throughout The Jakemans Stadium once again as the Pilgrims prepare to say farewell to their famous old ground.
The club's 'early bird' offering will be available until 5.00pm on Friday May 31.
The headline figures of the annual offer include adults being able to watch football for £9.52 on the terraces and £10.95 in the main stand — instead of the respective £13 and £15 matchday admissions.
The 11-16 age bracket affords fans the opportunity to watch the Pilgrims for £2.86 per match on the terraces and £3.57 in the Mick George Stand.
Concessions, aged 65 and over and students in full-time education, can get their hands on season tickets equating to £7.14 on the terraces and £7.85 in the Mick George Stand.
Mini Pilgrims season tickets, for supporters aged 10 years and under, are available for £25 throughout the stadium.
Various family combinations are also on offer, including one adult and one child offerings for £230 (£10.95 per match) on the terracing and £260 in the Mick George Stand (£12.38 per match).
Photographic ID must be presented for all concession, 11-16 and Mini Pilgrim season ticket purchases.
Vice Presidents memberships (£275) and car parking season tickets (£100) also remain unchanged in price.
Season Ticket Benefits 2019-2020
- Guarantee your place for what is set to be the Pilgrims' last-ever season at York Street.
- Season ticket holders to be entered into a prize draw four times per season to win a signed home shirt.
- Season ticket holders to receive 10 percent discount for personal club shop purchases. The season ticket must be provided as proof of ownership.
- Season ticket holders to receive a £5 drinks voucher for use in The Pilgrim Lounge.
- Season ticket holders to receive priority on all-ticket and high-profile matches.
- Season ticket holders able to spread the cost with the 'easy payment' plan over three months. Payments can be spread over May, June and July 2019.
The full pricing matrix is included in the downloadable PDF.
Telephone enquiries can be directed to (01205) 364406.