The Pilgrims' brand-new hospitality offering, in association with catering partners Salted Orange, has proved popular and will be full for the opening day visit of the Cestrians.
Bookings are starting to arrive for matches throughout the season — so do not miss out on some United-flavoured hospitality to say farewell to York Street.
United's next home match is the visit of Leamington on Tuesday August 13 — with Club 85 places now on sale.
The package is priced £35 per head (£30 for season ticket holders) and includes:
- Two-course pre-match meal;
- Match ticket and executive seating;
- Complimentary programme and teamsheet;
- Cash bar;
- Access to Craig Elliott's pre-match interview and full-time man-of-the-match presentation;
- Chance to chat to the day's former players in the Cropleys Lounge.
To make a booking, contact Craig Singleton on (01205) 364406 or via e-mail.