The cover is based on the 2003-2004 design and features striker Jake Wright.
Wright also provides the answers in the 'My First' feature, while Dominic Knowles is the player interview focus and 'The Last Word' profiles Karl Byrne.
There is a second boardroom column of the campaign from United chairman David Newton.
Copies of the programme will be on sale from all entrances to the stadium from 1.00pm on Monday (priced £3 per copy).
INSIDE ON MONDAY…
- From the Boardroom with chairman David Newton.
- The Manager with Craig Elliott.
- Treatment Room Update with Hayden Clifton.
- Player Interview with Dominic Knowles.
- My First with Jake Wright.
- The Last Word with Karl Byrne.
- Next Generation with Harry Cranfield.
- Matchday Centre featuring Altrincham.
- Legends Lounge featuring Steve Appleby and Darren Munton.
- Action Replay v Guiseley.
- Commercially Speaking with Craig Singleton.
- Statistically Speaking with Christian James.
- Pilgrims Quiz with Richard Collins.
- Media Viewpoint with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- County Scene with Rob Makepeace.
- Off The Ball with Chris Williams.
- Community Foundation with Ceri Jackson.
- Youth Review with Lee Mitchell.
- United Ladies with Holly Maidens.
- BUSA Round-Up with Pat Everitt.
- Scene Setter v Altrincham.
- From the Archives v Altrincham.
- Statistics and Sponsors 2019-2020.
- The Beginning of The End with Ken Fox.
- Behind-The-Scenes with Chris Cook.
- Dedicated Junior Pilgrims section (featuring welcome, mascots, quizzes and more).