Based on artwork from 1986-1987, the first issue is packed full of all the latest news, views, features and photography from all aspects of life at The Jakemans Stadium.
The 60-page programme is split into two sections in 2019-2020 — with 52 pages forming the basis of a normal edition, while the back eight pages are 'flipped' to become a brand-new Junior Pilgrims offering.
Striker Jake Wright features in the first interview spread of the season, while midfield duo Brad Abbott and Andi Thanoj and youth teamer Jamie Gaukroger take part in player-based articles.
David Newton provides the first boardroom perspective of the season, alongside contributions from manager Craig Elliott, head of sports science and medical Hayden Clifton and technical director Lee Mitchell.
Copies of the programme will be on sale from all entrances to the stadium from 1.00pm on Saturday (priced £3 per copy).
INSIDE ON SATURDAY…
- From the Boardroom with chairman David Newton.
- The Manager with Craig Elliott.
- Treatment Room Update with Hayden Clifton.
- Player Interview with Jake Wright.
- My First with Andi Thanoj.
- The Last Word with Brad Abbott.
- Next Generation with Jamie Gaukroger.
- Matchday Centre featuring Chester FC.
- Action Replay v Scunthorpe United and Stamford AFC.
- Commercially Speaking with Craig Singleton.
- Statistically Speaking with Christian James.
- Pilgrims Quiz with Richard Collins.
- Media Viewpoint with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- County Scene with Rob Makepeace.
- Off The Ball with Chris Williams.
- Community Foundation with Ceri Jackson.
- Youth Review with Lee Mitchell.
- United Ladies with Holly Maidens.
- BUSA Round-Up with Glen Chapman.
- Scene Setter v Chester FC.
- From the Archives v Chester FC.
- Statistics and Sponsors 2019-2020.
- The Beginning of The End with Ken Fox.
- Behind-The-Scenes with Craig Singleton.
- Dedicated Junior Pilgrims section (featuring welcome, mascots, quizzes and more).