Issue 3 will be available ahead of the visit of Guiseley in National League North — with a nod towards the Dave Cusack and George Kerr era.
When the programme is flipped, an eight-page Junior Pilgrims edition is available, featuring midfielder Tom Platt on the cover.
Inside the main programme, Luke Shiels provides this week's interview feature, alongside further player-based articles involving Peter Crook, Jake Wright and youth teamer Daniel Fisher.
Copies of the programme will be on sale from all entrances to the stadium from 1.00pm on Saturday (priced £3 per copy).
INSIDE ON SATURDAY…
- From the Boardroom with director Chris Cook.
- The Manager with Craig Elliott.
- Treatment Room Update with Hayden Clifton.
- Player Interview with Luke Shiels.
- My First with Peter Crook.
- The Last Word with Jake Wright.
- Next Generation with Daniel Fisher.
- Matchday Centre featuring Guiseley.
- Legends Lounge featuring Warren Ward and Chris Cook.
- Action Replay v Leamington.
- Commercially Speaking with Craig Singleton.
- Statistically Speaking with Christian James.
- Pilgrims Quiz with Richard Collins.
- Media Viewpoint with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- County Scene with Rob Makepeace.
- Off The Ball with Chris Williams.
- Community Foundation with Ceri Jackson.
- Youth Review with Lee Mitchell.
- United Ladies with Holly Maidens.
- BUSA Round-Up with Glen Chapman.
- Scene Setter v Guiseley.
- From the Archives v Guiseley.
- Statistics and Sponsors 2019-2020.
- The Beginning of The End with Ken Fox.
- Behind-The-Scenes with Roy Hackford.
- Dedicated Junior Pilgrims section (featuring welcome, mascots, quizzes and more).