This week's retro cover is based on the design from 1977-1978.
Goalkeeper Peter Crook features in the interview spread, alongside other player-based articles focusing on Tom Clare, Nicky Walker and youth teamer Lewis Bontoft.
Copies of the programme will be on sale from all entrances to the stadium from 6.00pm on Tuesday (priced £3 per copy).
The 60-page programme is split into two sections in 2019-2020 — with 52 pages forming the basis of a normal edition, while the back eight pages are 'flipped' to become a brand-new Junior Pilgrims offering.
INSIDE ON TUESDAY…
- From the Boardroom with vice-chairman Neil Kempster.
- The Manager with Craig Elliott.
- Treatment Room Update with Hayden Clifton.
- Player Interview with Peter Crook.
- My First with Tom Clare.
- The Last Word with Nicky Walker.
- Next Generation with Lewis Bontoft.
- Matchday Centre featuring Leamington.
- Legends Lounge featuring Andrew Stanhope and Matt Carmichael.
- Action Replay v Chester FC and Alfreton Town.
- Commercially Speaking with Craig Singleton.
- Statistically Speaking with Christian James.
- Pilgrims Quiz with Richard Collins.
- Media Viewpoint with Duncan Browne.
- The Bigger Picture with Adam Shergold.
- Terrace Chatter with Pete Brooksbank.
- County Scene with Rob Makepeace.
- Off The Ball with Chris Williams.
- Community Foundation with Ceri Jackson.
- Youth Review with Lee Mitchell.
- United Ladies with Holly Maidens.
- BUSA Round-Up with Glen Chapman.
- Scene Setter v Leamington.
- From the Archives v Leamington.
- Statistics and Sponsors 2019-2020.
- The Beginning of The End with Ken Fox.
- Behind-The-Scenes with Richard Boryszczuk.
- Dedicated Junior Pilgrims section (featuring welcome, mascots, quizzes and more).